Due to the current corona situation and the Swedish Public Health Agency’s general advice in the event of a local outbreak of Covid-19, we have decided to cancel the information days with Magnus Josephson which would take place in Malmö, Gothenburg and Stockholm.
Our hope is to return with new dates as soon as we see an opportunity to conduct these information meetings.
Do you find it difficult to succeed in winning public contracts? Have you found that certification is sometimes an obstacle because your bid is ”more expensive” than bids from non-certified providers? Do you want to improve your profitability when working in the public sphere? Then this is a golden opportunity for you.
Our goal is to assist you as a SBSC-certified provider in winning more public contracts, so we are delighted to be able to offer information meetings with procurement expert Magnus Josephson, completely free of charge. These information meetings are held in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö.
The purpose of the meetings is to help you learn about how to gain the greatest advantage as a certified provider in public procurement processes. Magnus will teach you about a method that will benefit you from “Day One” and for the rest of your career as a representative of a provider to the public sector.
You will learn everything you need to know step-by-step about the strategy to help you:
- Make successful bids more frequently because you are certified;
- Have an impact on upcoming tender procedures in the correct way according to the Swedish Public Procurement Act;
- Win longer contracts and enjoy improved profits in your dealings with the public sector;
- Start winning on the basis of quality (no more lowest-price competition); and
- Make the right strategic decisions
09:00 Coffee break
09:25 SBSC welcomes you
09:30 Round 1
- How can certification help you win more public contracts and make it easier to beat out non-certified providers?
- As a person in a leading position, what can you do to win more public contracts?
- What do the rules of the Swedish Public Procurement Act say about certification requirements?
- Can you use these rules to your and your customer’s advantage?
- The customer wants bids from certified providers – what opportunities are available to you to have an impact on the procurement process?
11: 30 Lunch
12: 30 Round 2
- Do you want to make more sales based on quality instead of focusing on the lowest price? How do you get started? What is the next step?
- Why are most sales meetings a waste of time – and what can you do about it?
- What distinguishes a good bid from a winning bid? Sell yourself on paper!
15: 00. We round off the event
Magnus Josephson is one of Sweden’s most sought-after consultants and lecturers in the area of public contracts and transactions in the public sector. He is a lawyer and has served as a business adviser to over 400 companies and public services which are subject to the provisions of the Swedish Public Procurement Act. His course has helped customers win contracts for a combined total of SEK 18.5 billion in the last six years and he has provided training to more than 1,000 companies in 10 countries.
Who benefits from the information meetings?
You are a managing director, head of sales, bid specialist or hold a similar position and understand the importance of crafting successful bids. These information meetings are suitable for individuals strategically involved in public contracts who work at a SBSC-certified provider.
Reserve a spot
We invite you to book a spot at this information meeting. We follow the recommendations of the Swedish Public Health Agency and accordingly offer a limited number of spots in order to be able to ensure distancing between participants on the premises. We reserve the right to change locations if we consider it necessary in order to comply with the guidelines. Attendance is free of charge.
Please note that the information meeting is intended for persons who hold positions as managing director, head of sales, bid specialists and similar. If the event is fully booked, we reserve the right to cancel bookings made by participants who are not part of this target group.
We look forward to your participation.
Please note that this information meeting will be conducted in the Swedish language.